CNC MACHINING CENTER HARTFORD VMC 1600SP Model 2000
Add to favorite ads
CNC machining center HARTFORD VMC 1600SP was built in Taiwan in 2000. The extremely reliable milling center is designed for precise machining of details in the X/Y/Z axes with feeds of 1600 (X axis), 800 (Y axis) and 660 mm (Z axis). Excellent machining stability is maintained thanks to the construction made of high-quality steel, inside which there is a large working table with a length of 1700 mm and a width of 750 mm with a spindle rotating at a speed of 4000 rpm. The VMC-1600SP
vertical machining center is offered with equipment, which includes HEIDENHAIN induction motors , a tool magazine with a capacity of 20 pieces and a panel with a CNC controller mounted on the armHEIDENHAIN TNC 426 for programming operating modes. The milling center weighs 11,300 kg.
- CNC control: HEIDENHAIN TNC 426
- feeds in the X/Y/Z axes: 1600/800/660 mm
- worktable surface (length x width): 1700 x 750 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 1500 kg
- maximum rotational speed spindle: 4000 rpm
- minimum spindle speed: 40 rpm
- cutting speed: 1-7000 mm/min -
tool magazine capacity: 20 pcs.
- induction motors: HEIDENHAIN
- main motor power: 20 kW
- total demand for power: 30 kVA
- air pressure: 6.5 kg/cm2 (92 psi)
- power supply: 3x 380/415 V; 50/60 Hz
- dimensions (L x W x H): 4350 x 3715 x 3155 mm
- machine weightVMC 1600 SP : 11300 kg
Shop with confidence by seeing all the details of the machine you will buy thanks to the expertise report!
If you want production to continue without stopping and gain speed and efficiency at the same time, you are at the right place.
Find out the estimated value of the machine by our expert expert team and sell your machine at its worth.
Vertical milling machine Year 2000 Model OSO Olomouc FGV 32
Board scissors NTA 3150/10A
Table type milling machine TOS
Lathe Metal lathe FANUC CNC Teach-in Colchester 500x1500